Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

9 (nine)

fantasticsound

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to the both of you :thu:

yer what makes this place such a joy to visit and type notes out on the computer to people who you don't know who will willingly reply with smart-assed comments, critizim, jokes, help, insulance, and stupidity, genious, genitically alter thoughts, confusion and all the while make me feel right at home in this global happening thing that's more of a community than the peckerwoods in my own back yard.

Thanx for everything and here's to the next milestone you cross.

I'm gonna have a beer right now. :D

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

:D:D:D

Everyone's waiting with baited breath!

(Yeah... I can smell yer breath from here. ;) Or is that my own? :freak: )

With my 13,000th post I hereby congratulate our very own 'Zan on 9,000! Hear, hear!

Talk about great content! 'Zan is definitely THE man about town.. er.. forum! :D:thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

And now a thanks to everyone for making this the kind of hang I've really enjoyed being a part of. I do have no life, but at least I have no life with a great bunch of guys and gals!

As for Maisie, just think of it this way girl.. You'll be posting for years after the rest of us are worm food! :D You'll get there. And better to say something when you have something to say rather than to just flap yer lips. (I should take my own advise. :freak::D ) You're doing just f i n e!

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Guitarzan:

oh stop it. :D

i congratulate you Neil for your common sense and for being there when secret Gibson info was needed.

i shall name you Gibson PI.

i always love your posts. :wave:

What a wonderful, mutual admiration society we have going here! :D

(I can hear the guitar strains now... {Think Magnum P.I.} Do I get a red Ferrari, too?? :D )

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived