Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: This is rather sickening!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Male chicks (can't lay eggs) get picked out and plopped on a conveyor belt and whisked off in between two intermeshing steel wheels. Maceration is the term. It's so fast I don't imagine they knew what hit them. I read a book by a renowned forensic anthropologist who gets called on some really bizarre cases, eg. enough of a rep. he was invited to Russia to investigate the remaining evidence of the Romanov executions. Anyway, he was asked of the various forms of government sanctioned executions, which would be more cruel or more humane. He speculated that someone beheaded could actually be conscious and aware for almost a minute. That was my suspicion, taking into account oxygen levels in the blood and the self preservation of shock. I mean your heart can stop pumping and you don't die or even lose total consciousness in an instant. Thanks for bringing up the subject, and my lunch. I want to die in bed at 90, shot by a jealous husband. :)
It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

Yes! It makes me sick too! And MAD! It makes me MAD!!! Thanks for the link! It proves that those damn women and their Equal Rights Amendment Alliance are STILL at work in our country! And by the looks of it, they're living in some [i]pretty[/i] nice homes too... I can already smell the bras burning... :evil: [img]http://oas.lee.net/RealMedia/ads/Creatives/NCTadmin/ad4/eraadnctimes3.jpg[/img]

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

It makes me mad that this thread isn't marked with an OT. The whole thread should be ground up in a .... oops. Just kidding. I love animals, and I get very upset when they're mistreated. This should be a felony. How can a monster like that call himself a farmer?

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Mmmmmmmm... kinda reminds me of "Bass-o-Matic" on the original SNL. I could sure go for a chicken smoothie right now! :p Hey, come to think of it, that would actually be OK with my Atkins diet!!!

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b]It makes me mad that this thread isn't marked with an OT. The whole thread should be ground up in a .... oops. Just kidding. I love animals, and I get very upset when they're mistreated. This should be a felony. How can a monster like that call himself a farmer?[/b][/quote]sorry about being off topic. I realize I am not part of the inner circle clique here. :)
S.K. Evans | Animus Mundi | Nuendo 3.01, 3 WinXP SP1 machines (p4 3.0, 2.4 Celeron, 2.4 Celeron), Fxteleport, RME Multiface, 2 UAD cards

Don't worry Apophe. This place is like the backstage area or the casual after-work bar & grill where musos & engineers/producers hang and chat about this and that. Off course we talk a lot about music, gigs & gear but almost any subject is accepted here. I hope that you feel welcome, I also hope to see you post a lot more, come back often! (or rather: never log out...) /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

[quote]Originally posted by Apophe: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b]It makes me mad that this thread isn't marked with an OT. The whole thread should be ground up in a .... oops. Just kidding. I love animals, and I get very upset when they're mistreated. This should be a felony. How can a monster like that call himself a farmer?[/b][/quote]sorry about being off topic. I realize I am not part of the inner circle clique here. :) [/b][/quote]You are now. I hereby request that we vote to make Apophe an official member of the "inner circle clique" here. What's that guys? You say [i]I'm[/i] not a member of it either? Huh? I just bamboozled, spammed, off-topic-ed and postaholic-ed my way into this club? Guess that's how it's done, then. You're in, Apophe.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Sweet guys! I feel honored! Though you know what they say? I wouldn't wanted to be part of a organization that would have me as a member! ;) Actually, Apophe is a variation on Apophis, a handle I have used on the internet since like '96. Nice call on the Apostophe! i will have to start using that reason too.
S.K. Evans | Animus Mundi | Nuendo 3.01, 3 WinXP SP1 machines (p4 3.0, 2.4 Celeron, 2.4 Celeron), Fxteleport, RME Multiface, 2 UAD cards

Archived