Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: what skateboarders do when they get jobs

caprae

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the life of me I can't figure out how they balance on the front wheel, then land the back wheel on a can. Amazing. If I EVER hear of my kids doing this I'd kill them. (But I would be amazed at their skills.)
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Stupid is as stupid does.

And that's plain stupid. :rolleyes:

I've witnessed several of these morons who think it's perfectly safe for them to wheelie down traffic filled highways. I only pray when they wipe out (and yes, they will wipe out) that they only take a Darwin award for themselves.

They give law abiding, safe motorcycle riders a bad name.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I think natural selection will weed them out of the gene pool soon enough. If I ever catch my son doing stupid crap like that, he's grounded the rest of his life.

We used to do a lot of dumb things when we were teenagers, but that's just stupid. Not to mention extremely dangerous.

[EDIT] I can't imagine trying to do that on my 700 pound FatBoy.

Born on the Bayou

The thing that really pisses me off about them, is that WHEN they do go down(and they will), the rest of us driving by have to see their brains and guts on the street. I'm not a doctor (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once), so I really don't want to see anyone's spleen, or brains, or any other organs laying next to them on the street.

I might pay to see you do that on your Fatboy there, LP.

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

Originally posted by Greg B.:

I don't think there's enough money in the world to get me to try that. I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself the first time I tried it. I traded in a Ducati ST-2 (which is a pretty hot bike) on the Fatboy and I would never have tried it on that, either.

Born on the Bayou

Originally posted by LPCustom:

Originally posted by Greg B.:

I don't think there's enough money in the world to get me to try that. I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself the first time I tried it. I traded in a Ducati ST-2 (which is a pretty hot bike) on the Fatboy and I would never have tried it on that, either.
Can't say that I blame you, even on the Duck. I don't think that I would try it on my 4 year old's tricycle! I like my brain on the inside of my head!

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

Amazing stuff. It makes me wonder

Are those bikes that balance on the front wheel the next generation of KITT The Knight Industries Two 'Thaosand'. Just kiddin

That shit scares me looking at it. I knew a guy who went on tour racing with dirt bikes. He said he did a jump and landed on his sack. He said his balls were the size of a grapfruit for like a week or 2. That to me says it all--"Keep out!"

They put two wheels on them for a good reason. For both of them to be in contact with the ground at all times! I really do like motorcycles, but I can't bring myself to own one. There are too many idiots out there in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing, much less what those around them are doing. As for dirt bikes, refer back to my first two sentences! Cool stuff, just not for me.

Archived