Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How You Remind Me

Base

Don't suppose anyone knows an arrangement that can be played in standard tuning? I've googled but none of them sound right and I can't figure it out without buggering about with the tuning :(
Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wel, if it's Dropped-D, the only difference is that the lowest/6th-string is tuned down a whole-step from "E" to "D". Pretty much anything that's played using that string will necessitate the Dropped-D tuning. Much easier to just drop the 6th on your axe than to try to adjust fingerings or transcriptions.

Base, your avatar appears to be not only the proverbial Monkey With A (presumedly) Loaded Gun (or izzitta donkey?), but a knit-monkey Ozzy Osbourne, as well. What 'n' where 'n th' Hell?!? :freak::D:D:D:thu:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Sorry, I should have qualified the question better, knock me back down to nOoB status :(

Thanks Caevan, yeah that's what I figured. That's how we used to play it, but it's a pain in the @rse. Could always use it as an excuse to buy another guitar to keep in that tuning tho :idea:

My avatar is indeed Mr Osbourne but he's supposed to be a sheep (Sheepy Sheepsborn?!). I got it from HERE

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Archived