Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's with Bralalala?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bralalala the transvestite troll, went by the handle "loveformusic" and a couple other aliases...wandered into the guitar forum a week or two ago...must have thought he was at a "Rocky Horror" show. Was quite a pain in the ass, just came in with a bad attitude calling everyone a moron. Did nothing to further his image with the crowd..... I think he may be gone. SHHHHH...be vewwy quiet.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]I think I saw Bralalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala the other day at the mall. He looked good, had a really cool dress on.[/b][/quote]He's a lot better looking than Dee Snider.
I really don't know what to put here.

I seem to remember that I saw a long post with a music review included, that someone was saying that they were getting screwed by music biz types because of their choice of clothing, and I said something like, `what a bunch of clueless corporate dweebs`-and ended up provoking a spewing, sputtering, meat cleaver swinging loonie. I`m still not sure which one`s worse-him/her or the clueless corporate dweebs.

After a quick search,it seems our Mr.Bralalala's real name is Brant Skiles,and his industry ire seems to have stemmed in part from this deal gone sour (scroll down to near the bottom) [url=http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/19/10/News/feature.html]www.nowtoronto.com/issues/19/10/News/feature.html[/url] Did he have to take it out on us? :D For those who don't have the patience( :D ),here's a summary from the artical [quote]From Now Toronto .com[b]Brant Skiles, the lead singer in the hard-rock band Bralalala, came to Toronto last April to cut a new record with Berry. The two had entered into a joint-venture contract that required each party to put up (U.S.) $25,000. Not long after the Californian arrived in Toronto last spring, however, the deal fell apart and relations between the two turned nasty. In June, immigration officials who'd learned that Skiles had overstayed his visa asked him to leave the country. At the same time, Berry brought allegations of harassment to the police. He alleged that after the label dropped Skiles for not producing any material, he left disturbing faxes and phone calls at Berry's home and office. "After I decided not to produce his record, Mr.Skiles left insulting and racially disdainful telephone messages for me at my work, my home and on my e-mail at all hours of the day and night," alleges Berry, who is Jewish. [/b][/quote]
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Posted by Coaster on a related thread:[b]Nobody likes me because I'm funny looking and I wear salad dressing. Hello my name is Tralalalalalala! Worship me you infidels![/b][/quote]BRAAAAAAAALLLLAAAAAAAAAALLLLAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

[quote]Originally posted by Hippie: [b]We shouldn't use the 'Br' word here. He/she's going to do a Google search and find us, shhhhhhhh Matt[/b][/quote]Yeah,we better be careful or Osamma Bin Tralalalala might come back and beat us infidels with feather stuffed silk pillow cases.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Bra la la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, Bra la la la la la, la la la la. Don we now our [i]gay[/i] apparel, Bra la la, la la la, la la la. [i]Troll[/i] the ancient Yuletide carol, Bra la la la la la, la la la la. :D
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

It is 11:30 P.M. and I had a bad Thanksgiving because my kid showed his ass ALL day. He is 2 1/2. The food was good. What I ate. I hooked my PT rig to my PC and Cool Edit. .Am I crazy for liking Cool Edit over Pro Tools for editing?

[quote]Originally posted by ripley sheehan: [b]...Am I crazy for liking Cool Edit over Pro Tools for editing?[/b][/quote]Well I don't do a great deal of professional recording projects and don't use PT but I do use Cool Edit and I do like it. My neighbour put me onto CoolEdit Pro a few years back. He used PT all day long in his job doing post production TV audio. For two track editing I think it's hard to beat. I've used Wavelab which many may say is a more 'professional' editor but I still find CoolEdit more intuative. For straight wave, non-midi recording, I even prefer it over Logic Audio. Plus the built in effects, even including some of the reverbs, aren't too shabby. In fact it's surprising how many people write off C.E. without ever trying it and find when they do that they actually like it. :)
"WARNING!" - this artificial fruit juice may contain traces of REAL FRUIT!!

[quote]Originally posted by ripley sheehan: [b]I had a bad Thanksgiving because my kid showed his ass ALL day. [/b][/quote]It seems our beloved Bralalala's influence knows no boundry's.

[quote]Originally posted by Alndln: [b]Here,see what the rest of the world is laughing at...... [url=http://www.bralalalala.com/]www.bralalalala.com/[/url] [/b][/quote]Man, he is one UGLY broad! ..Joe
Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

[quote]Originally posted by dlbmusic: [b]Every bralalala, every woo-ewoo-woo...[/b][/quote]oooooooooh! That smarts.....! :mad: Strangely appropriate though. Apparently, it IS yesterday once more! Or maybe last week... But that doesn't flow quite as nicely. But I think you have a hit on your hands. $$$ChaChing-a-ling-a-ling$$$. ;) Has anybody covered that tune yet?

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

[quote]Originally posted by Rowan: [b] .... In fact it's surprising how many people write off C.E. without ever trying it and find when they do that they actually like it. :) [/b][/quote]I'm not with them. I love CEP. Version 2.0 is super cool. I do all my audio with it. :thu: Oops... Sorry for the OT! :D ... Shit, where is my bralalalaika??
I am back.

Archived