Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

online site to buy record albums?

My niece and her boyfriend recently got a record player and he would like some albums for Xmas. Is there an online site that sells albums? Looking for one stop shopping and it can"t be Amazon.
These are only my opinions, not supported by any actual knowledge, experience, or expertise.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eBay

What he said. I sold my entire accumulation of LPs on eBay.

Mostly they don't go for much either. Check the seller's feedback, if that is stellar then ask questions.

Also, if shipping is high remind the seller that USPS will ship albums "Media Mail" which is stupid cheap.

This time of year is pretty safe since it's cooler, do not buy albums online during the summer months!!!!!

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

This turns out to be slightly OT, but I didn't realize until I went to look it up that Reverb's LP-centric offshoot had been shuttered. I had purchased a few items in my collection from there (though not many, since I have a great indie record store in town).

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

The Record Store Day site should have a list of local record shops in your area. Beyond that, albums from independent artists and labels are often directly available on Bandcamp.

My Site

Nord Electro 5D, Novation Launchkey 61, Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, lots of plugins, fingers, pencil, paper.