Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Crumar Mojo 61 Pedal Drawbar Question

When I use my Mojo 61 alone, I have no problem selecting the pedal drawbars when I use pedal to lower and play the pedals in the left hand. However, when I have the Mojo 61 hooked up with the lower manual and my Studiologic 113 pedals, I can't seem to figure out how to select the pedal drawbars. Can someone who uses the full setup enlighten me? Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, when selecting the pedal to lower, you have to hold that button for a couple of seconds. The red and yellow indicator lights will illuminate. With my Mojo pedals connected, I found that you just have to tap the pedal button. Only the red light for the pedals will light up; not the yellow light that indicated the pedals are on the lower manual. Then pull out the bass pedal drawbars you like and you'll now have bass only on your pedals and the lower manual will be just that, the lower manual. Let me know how you make out with it. Joe.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Joe. I'm sorry it took a while for me to respond--shortly after posting this I had to pack up my gear to make room in my house for a buddy's gear when he had to evacuate for wildfires. He's OK, his house is OK, and just picked up all of his gear yesterday so I'm back in action.

I've tried that, and still nothing. I get sound from my pedals just fine, but the drawbars don't change the sounds at all, and I can't dial any level of release with the drawbars. This is with the full Mojo 61, Mojo 61 lower, and Studiologic MP113 pedals. If I select "pedal to lower", I can adjust the pedal sounds on the lower manual with the drawbars just fine (with the 3 lower drawbars, and can dial in release just fine). Of course this doesn't change the sound on the pedals and the changes don't copy through to the pedals if I change it off pedal to lower.

I've tried adjusting pedal drawbars with the pedals in "single" and "ext-lower" mode (my understanding is the correct mode to be in is ext-lower when using the full kit, but I've tried different settings to see if I can get it to work), and then tapping "pedals" so the pedals light is red (but no yellow light for pedals to lower). I can't adjust the pedal sound with the drawbars.

I can't figure out what I'm missing, and it doesn't seem like its necessarily defective unless there's a problem with the "pedals" function that's not selecting the drawbars when I select it.

Any other thoughts on what I can try?

That did the trick, thank you! I had assumed that when I connected everything and I was getting sound that everything was communicating on the right channels. Nope! Changing the pedalboard to midi channel 3 fixed it. Thanks so much!