Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg OXP-1 Expression Pedal (CX-3 related)

To B3

As I said on other thread, I made a move and got the CX-3... Lovin it, great vibe and sound for rock and gritty blues. But the included OXP-1 wasnt working and I sent it to a tech that's bringing it back to life.

Before he actually starts the repair, I's like to know if it's possible to include a switch or something like that that makes it able to function both with my Korg Cx-3 and my Roland VR-09 (alternatively, of course not at the same time). Any way to do that?

My drawbars go to eleven.

Gear: Roland VR-09, Nord Electro 2 61, Korg CX-3. Hear my music: facebook.com/smokestoneband

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if the Korg uses a Yamaha configuration for the wiring of the tip and ring. If the Korg uses the opposite wiring that the Roland needs then yes a switch could be put in that flips the ring and the tip. Of course it probably cost less in the long run to make your own adapter.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band