Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nursers does NAMM 2020

Would love people's thoughts as I know a bunch of people here are NAMM regulars.

There's a 90% + chance I will be in LA late January 2020 and I'm hoping to make it coincide with NAMM as something to tick off the bucket list.

I was just wondering if people had accommodation recommendations and also if anyone is likely to have a NAMM pass they would be able to spare? Also any other tips / tricks you have would be hugely appreciated.

:)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, the sharing of badges has been made impossible over the last many years at NAMM. You'll have to secure one in your own name from someone who has access to getting you one, i.e. a member of NAMM and/or an exhibitor. It's actually a tough ticket to get.

It's also a little early to start asking around for one. Best to start later this year, like in November to see if there is someone here who can help you out.

As for accommodations, go for the cheapest thing within 0-15 miles. Parking really sucks there, so I have found it best to Uber/Lyft in and not even hassle with parking. The hotels that are walking distance fill up quickly and are priced high for the event as well.

There's a 90% + chance I will be in LA late January 2020 and I'm hoping to make it coincide with NAMM as something to tick off the bucket list.

If you'll be in LA late January 2020 you'll miss the show! Its going to be more mid-January in 2020 (Jan 16 thru 19).

PianoManChuck

Authorized reseller: Casio, Dexibell, Kurzweil, Nord, iLoud, Viscount

Keyboard Reviews +