Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

pplleeaasssseeee help

outlawlebo

i've been playing an old ibanzez gio for about 4 years and decided to get a new guitar......im looking at the zakk wylde signature epiphone les paul custom..... buutttt im left handed....does anyone know if they come in a lefty...if not i have $2000 to spend any other recemendations?...thanks heaps =)
"There is more stupidity in the universe than hydrogen , and it has a longer shelf life ." - Frank Zappa

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For 2 grand you can go way beyond Epiphone. I would think that a used LP Custom should surface in that range, but I don't know the market there. A new Les Paul Sudio should also be under that price. ESP, Hamer, Schecter, PRS, and Dean all make Les Paul type guitars, as do others. I Don't know what Matons cost there, but you should check those out as well.
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Find a lefty (I'm pretty sure that they made some) '90s Gibson Les Paul Studio with an ebony fretboard in good shape, and then later save up and have the EMG Zakk Wylde pickups and controls installed into it. You'll likely get a better guitar all around.

Spend some time lurking and searching on the Les Paul Forum, as well.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Originally posted by outlawlebo:

australian.... i had been told that the zakk wylde was one of the best that epiphone have made

Looking round at prices, you could definitely get one for that price. But is it worth it? Personally, I'd go for something that's made well and then slowly start to upgrade it.

Unless of course, you're really hanging out for that bullseye paintjob?

Originally posted by outlawlebo:

sorry my "friends" got onto my account

Dude, how old are your friends? 4? 5? Tell them that when they get out of kindergarten they'll actually know how to type something intelligible. :P

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Archived