Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

check me out

bracaglia

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisrtly, welcome to the Forum

There is a "Share Your Music" thread - 3rd down from the top of the screen. That is where this post should be. This is the social side of the forum, and here your post is going to be interpreted as SPAM, and flack is sure to follow.

That being said, you have great chops, and would be a welcome contributor if you choose to stay. Take the time to get to know us, and you'll see what makes us tick, and what makes us react. We are relentlessly bombarded with hit and run spam posts, and have developed a heavy handed approach to dealing with such posts. Hopefully, this is not your intent, and you'll stick around. Just show us that you come without an agenda.

Again, welcome :)

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Cool - other members may still have a quip or two, but stick around.

We have a Roll Call thread as well, for you to give us a few details, and for you to read up on us, if you like.

This is a great gathering place. You'll like it here.

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Welcome! I'll check you out when I have more time. :wave:

Please hang around... you'll like it here.

Be easy on him guys. I'm sure he isn't coming across as some of these "know it all's" we've had on here lately. He simply desires some constructive criticism and perhaps an "atta boy!" Speaking of, we all like to be complimented from time to time don't we? :)

God Bless :thu:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Hey Tony! I really dug the short video. After reading your BIO I knew you were influenced heavily by Malmsteen. Like you said about shred, who cares if folks think it's outdated or uncool. You be yourself and continue to deliver us some great chops, OK? Awesome job Bro! :thu:

God Bless :)

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

no not at all idealy i want to have a band like alctrazz ( malmsteen/ bonnet) this was and still is my very favortie band all time i like new yngwie to but i would really like to have a band like that that just rocks with good guitar but in its place and not just a total shred fest on evrysong evry minute i just havent been able to find any good singers or other pepole who are into the stuff i am u know its tough the insrumntals i do to but i would really like just a good old school rock band u know ! thanks for the kind words to im a rahter shy person and about my playing so putting up the site was a big step for me , i know what i do isnt popular but its what im into and i have no crazy ideas of getting famous lol i just really want to see if i can make some good music just have to prove it to myself u know i dont really care what anyone says is cool or not . that goes for anyone evryones playing is valed and just do what u love i think is a good way to go thru life , thanks agian for the welcome and comments to
shred is not dead!

Yeah I know how tough that situation can be with putting a group together.

Well keep this in mind, none of the greats played their music cause they thought "everybody`s going to think this is cool" , just play it-let the `cool` stuff work itself out.

Coincidentally, Mr. Yngwie J. is going to be playing here on Dec. 14th, I won`t be able to attend but maybe he`ll get out your way eventually.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

bracaglia,

Enjoyed the song clips and the vid. Very impressive.

Hope you'll hang around and share some more of your expertise.

quote:Originally posted by mdrs:

It's pure B.S., and obvioulsy inaccurate. I suspect it is posted for effect, not for accuracy.

John Petrucci > Johnny Winter

The Edge > Ted Nugent

Guitar One Mag > Guitarplayer

Slash > Carlton

Archived