Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Agile Guitars (AL Series)

mash

Does anyone have any experience with Agile guitars? I've been reading some reviews etc on them, and many people say they are easily comparable to epiphones, at half the price. The models I've been looking into are the AL-2500 and the AL-2900 (chambered)

I'm curious about how being chambered afects the guitar. Are there any differences, besides weight? Does it affect sound or anything? Anyway, any imput on the Agiles would be appriciated :)

Full AL spec comparison page

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im sure youll get a lot of positive responses about them, i have one and i like it. its the al-2500 with p90's and im actually sellin it if your interested, just cause i need money right now...its cherry burst too...let me know...and yes a chambered body will affect sound...maybe good...maybe bad...probably a preference but a different amount of wood mass between guitars is gonna give you a different sound.

I have never seen a bad report on an agile guitar from any of the forumites who have purchased one....and there have been many.

Rondo Music has also always gotten excellent reviews for customer service.

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

I bought a 2500 a few months ago for a knockaround guitar that I could take to rehersals and such without worrying about anything happening to my PRS. The only complaints that I have about it are based on personal preference. It looks really nice, the playability is decent, and the sound is just "okay". I don't really play it that much, unfortunately. I'm thinking about swapping out the pickups for the venerable JB/'59 combo. That'll fix the muddy sound of the stock pickups.

Rondo is definitely great to deal with, too.

It's not simple to be simple.

-H. Matisse

Ross Precision Guitars

Archived