Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Synopsis of new VH book w/EVH tribute posted at: www.blabbermouth.net

Shredaholica

Just go to:

www.blabbermouth.net

It's all there, baby. And if you wanna check it out over at Steve Lukather's official website too, just go to:

www.stevelukather.net

Soon as you get there you'll see the Latest News and "Lukather featuring in new Van Halen book" staring you right in the face. Just read through the quick description of my project and then you'll see "Read more at the 'articles' section."

You may then simply click on the word "articles" and immediately you will see a monster synopsis of my soon-to-be-released VH book w/EVH tribute. It even includes excerpts of some of the amazing commentary provided by people like Zakk Wylde, Allan Holdsworth, Steve Lukather, Brian May, Ted Nugent and Mark Tremonti.

Mind you, that's just a handful of the more than 100 musicians who personally participated in the EVH tribute.

Enjoy...and thanks...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome dude. I have been obsessed with EVH since I started to play. He is the only rock 'shredder' that makes my jaw drop everytime I hear him (the roth stuff). He is so unique on every level, even his ethnicity is unique as hell, he even looks unique.

Eddie is like the Bruce Lee of guitar.

Archived