Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who dat

Mr.WOW

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You then edited the crap you wrote. You must have realized you're full of shit in regards to what you wrote
Yes, Henry told me what he had said was a joke and that ended it, so I erased what I had said that was negative about Henry. It would all be over but your fat ass had to turn this into an all out fight. :thu:

Originally posted by Mr.WOW:

YOU jumped into this shit and started spouting a bunch of shit.

Are you that brain dead that you can't remember asking for responses to your initial slam Henry and this Guitar Forum postings?

Maybe another hit off the bong and couple of shots of Jaeger will help clear the old cobwebs. :rolleyes:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by Mr.WOW:

"Better yet, how about I start a thread on:

1. What is the best stomp box for under $7.50?

2. Why I love God.

3. What seize string is best.

4. Who was better, Hendrix or Van Halen. "

(Sounds of train-brakes screaming, tires squealing, record-scratching BRRRHRRHHRRMPHP)

O.K., O.K.... you've got the drop on us there. Whatever you do, please don't do any of that. Seriously, please!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Sad, but all-too-often semi-true...

I suppose it's better than most of what I've read from you on this particular thread, though. And that's not intended as a cheap slam, it's just quite obvious. At least an exchange of ideas and information goes on there; here, it's pretty much all been about sarcastic jabs to get knee-jerk reactions and attention (just like "Why? Its seems to be the hot topics around here").

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

This is why I left these forums in the first place. It's all coming back to me now. Lack of respect for our fellow human beings. Come on guys. Let's be civil shall we? Dak thanks so much for watching my back. I have nothing to say because I didn't see it and Wow took his posts down. It was a misundersatnding and I can certainly understand how it was misunderstood. I take full responsibility for the initial confusion. I didn't use any emoticons.

Wow, I just wish you weren't so pugnacious. You seem to like to get into it. I'm not concerned with who you are in the least. I've known my share of very famous people and status means squat to me. Manners mean a lot more. Come on man. Chill a little.

All the best,

Henry Robinett

this thread is most entertaining. although i missed what was going on.

Guys, i wouldn't get too involved or bothered by an interenet forum argument. Its the internet, remember! THERE'S NO POINT ARGUING! Clearly this wow guy's a bell end so just chill as henry says.

:)

Mr. Mom, let me guess....you drive a big honking SUV and talk on your cell phone alot whilst driving, dontcha? C'mon you spoonhead, say it so we can all hear it! Have a great day, bungface dripscum! Pukeload! King caca! Mr. Happy!
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

Hey WOW, you are a douche-bag. I don't care what happened in some other thread between you and Henry, address it there or via PM's or by whining to the moderators. What you've done in this thread is no more than "pissing in our sandbox" and it is a sad statement on your character that I'm not surprised by it.

If you were "outed" by some other guy (and apparently it wasn't Henry anyway) I can understand your anger and I "feel for you", but it doesn't open the forum to this kind of crap. Grow up or go away.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Archived