Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BOSS BR-864 dummy

BlueZet

I just bought one of these this weekend and I have to admit I'm at a bit of a loss here... is this thing complicated or am I too old to figure it out?

I used a tape 4-track before, so I got the basics of multitrack recording, I used drum computers before, so I got the basics of that (20 or so years ago it took me all of 30 minutes to figure out the TR-505 without manual)

So last night I hit the net convinced I'd find a dedicated forum for BR-864-dummies, and guess what... I'M THE ONLY ONE!!! there IS no forum... (or am I the only one stupid enough to admit?)

anyway, I figured starting a thread here might not only help me, but also the 'in the closet' BR-dummies out there

first question: I (kind of) figured out how to make an arrangement, but I can't seem to go past 50 measures, a bit of a problem when you need 79 - is there a 50 measure limit or did I not find the way to get around this?

I'll post this on another board also, if things progress positively, I might make a BR-dummy website (with - why not - a forum? maybe, depends on webspace, (free) time, etcetc)

- due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been SWITCHED OFF

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took me a year to figure out how to work my Zoom MRS1266. I had stuff recorded on it in an hour, but that was the easy part. All those buttons.... all them sockets..... 147 pages in the manual....

At least now all my pals think I'm a genius. :)

Originally posted by Tedster:

http://www.spunoutonline.com/images/amesan508.jpg

Who you callin' dummy, dummy? :D

if the shoe fits... at least I don't have a t-shirt like you have ;)
- due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been SWITCHED OFF

Archived