Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey Anderton....

Since you closed my thread, could you be cool and close that extra long piece of shit thread that has to do with the war? Thanks in advance. P.S. I'm sorry to see that whatever foul heat from that other thread wafted over here. Where all I wanted to do was post an intelligently written article.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I created a thread for people to talk about War/Iraq/Bush so it wouldn't keep drifting into other topics. I am closing threads that are related to the War/Iraq/Bush issues because there is already a place to post your thoughts. You availed yourself of that opportunity, but felt it didn't get enough attention, so you started another thread. I understand your motivation, but that's not a good enough reason to feel that your thoughts are inherently more valuable than the other thoughts in the "war" thread, and therefore deserve a unique place. I'm sure EVERYONE who posts in the war thread thinks their comments are worthy or they wouldn't post them in the first place. I reiterate that closing or deleting a thread has no relationship with agreement or disagreement with what's posted. I am closing this one because if you want a thread closed, post your comments in the thread itself.

Archived