Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Black day

And just who sold Saddam all those chemicals that he used on the Kurds? and who provided the intelligence and coordinates so he could gas those 20,000 people. and who stood by and let him do this? hmmm, why, the great democracy, the USA! thats who! We know he has chemicals, cause we still have the receipt! bush is acting like a tunnel-visioned po-dunk cowboy as the world around him is all against his actions and his rhetoric. what a sad frickin' day. I think I'll go vomit...

llornkcor rocknroll

http://llornkcor.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yesterday there was a guy on TV who has studied Saddam's behaviour and wrote a book about him. This Saddam is worse than Stalin and Hitler, he is extremely evil. He never sleeps twice in the same place, he lives a paranoid life. He seems to have some eight doubles. When he's gonna have dinner, some other guy has to eat this first. His blood is sampled and he gets killed, murdered. He is responsible for the death of at least a million people since 1991, 600.000 of them were children. 500 children die per month because of the embargo. Saddam wil stay in one of his many palaces, with pools and golden taps, but a helicopter will be standby with running engine. I hope this beast will get evaporated as soon as possible. But I still hate war, because so many innocent... you know?
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

We still have no idea what's going to happen: Iraqis embracing their liberators at one extreme, to thousands of American soldiers coming home in body bags (with terrorist attacks throughout the world) at the other extreme. Or maybe both. I have opinions, yes, but I'll withhold *judgement* until we see how this plays outs. I place the odds at 50% ushers in period of stability in the middle east, 50% destabilizes the entire planet as we know it. It's a helluva gamble. Bush is staking his presidency, a lot of human lives, his party, and the economy on it.

[quote]Originally posted by Rick Kreuzer: [b]I'm referring to 20,000 human beings attacked with nerve gas by Saddam. Rick[/b][/quote]How about the 200,000 human beings attacked with depleted uranium (and its resulting radioactive fallout) by King George Sr.? Let's give our own government a deadline to destroy its chemical, biological, and nuclear arsenal. How about next Friday, after the war is over.

Archived