Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it

Pim

Hi guys,

I am a regular visitor of the Keyboard Corner, but one year ago I bought myself a Gibson LP Special Junior and a Pod XT.

So let me introduce myself to the Guitar Forum with my new song recorded with NO synths. (which is unique in my 25 years of being a musician)

You can download the video here . It's 15megs and Windows Media player is required.

(warning: I use words which are not being said in some cultures)

:keys: My Music:thx: I always wondered what happened after the fade out?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by billster:

Originally posted by cosmo115:

Welcome Pim!! Tedster and Guitarzan - am I missing something or are we supposed to direct such posts somewhere else?? :confused:

Yes, he belongs at MASTER MUSIC POST , but we'll give him a break as a keyboard regular with 700+ posts. :cool:
I fully appreciate that fact, but I was just surprised that nobody said, "Great tunes by the way, please follow protocol and post your music here." I'm still learning the ropes. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_1_214.gif:rolleyes:

The "Master Music Post", uhhh...really belongs in a "sticky note" that stays at the top of the board. Like the "Introduce your band" and "Post your gigs" stickies on the "Band" forum. Can't blame anyone for not seeing it, whether they're a total newbie or someone hopping over from another forum. Same for Craig's "Is your music any good?" thread. I had to dig through like 10 pages to find that one...and I knew that it was there!. Imagine how it must be for those who DON'T...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Oh yeah, stickies. I recall form previous discussion of this the BB software in use here doesn't support that.

:idea: Of course, we could interrupt our witty banter long enough to make some music, and make sure the Music thread stays on the front page.

Buuuuuuut...

How come the other forums linked through the Music Player big board recognize us as registered users, function the same way with instant code and all that, AND HAVE STICKY HEADERS? :mad:

Originally posted by billster:

How come the other forums linked through the Music Player big board recognize us as registered users, function the same way with instant code and all that, AND HAVE STICKY HEADERS? :mad:

It's a little bit of code that another forum member worked out....Lee Flier (and Phillip OKeefe- i think -have the details..

HOWEVER it can only be installed at the Moderator or Admin level...Maybe Lee can get with Miles to install it! Helloooooo LEEEEEE ;)

Lynn G

Archived