Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Electronic tuners - easiest, best, reliable?

Shoes

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

So... does he still look like an overgrown lawn elf? :D

The bib overalls were killing me...

Yes, I knew about his stint with Johnny Cash. I didn't know about Marty Robbins, though. I have pictures of me playing Marty's "Clarence White". (That's THE Clarence White.) Heaviest damned Tele in the world!

Bill

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bpark@prorec.com:

By the way, they make a cheaper model, but I don't know anything about it other than the factr that it is about $35 or so.

Bill

Yeah, I mentioned they had a cheaper model. That one is just a basic chromatic tuner, without the capability of working with alternative tunings.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

I use the built-in digital tuner in my Alesis GuitarFX to tune my Strat, then I tune my Ibanez acoustic-electric guitar by my Strat as I found the the digital tuner doesn't work quite as well with the acoustic-electric as it does with the Strat, with which the digital tuner has proven to be extremely accurate and precise. I find that this approach works very well in keeping both guitars in tune.

Robert J. ("Bob") Welch III

"If you were the only person who ever lived, God still would have sent Jesus His only Son to die on the cross for YOU, because that is how much HE LOVES YOU!"

Archived