Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Some Video Clips for all to mock...

leadfootdriver

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's some nice work, there. Would I be wrong to note a heavy Satriani influence? Good stuff, especially the last clip. Was that a Triaxis I saw in the rack?
Everybody knows rock attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact. - Homer Simpson

Shades had an especially nice lead tone. Could you describe your setup to get that tone? Even through computer speakers, it sounded very rich.

I would concur that it's quite Satriani-like. I mean that in the best possible way. Really nice.

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by Jedro:

That's some nice work, there. Would I be wrong to note a heavy Satriani influence? Good stuff, especially the last clip. Was that a Triaxis I saw in the rack?

I don't know. I mean i only bought one of his album; "Surfing With The Alien". someone stole it.

But yeah, I play into a Triaxis.

MySpace

Originally posted by zeronyne:

Shades had an especially nice lead tone. Could you describe your setup to get that tone? Even through computer speakers, it sounded very rich.

I would concur that it's quite Satriani-like. I mean that in the best possible way. Really nice.

Cool, I'm glad you like the tone. I play through a Triaxis, Simul 2:90. For the computer set up, I use an old 4 track as a mixer into the computer, and and used an SM 57 for the mic. Thats it. I like the MK IV for leads.

MySpace

Archived