Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

*Bootleg Gold mine*

DIAMOND DUST

If you dig jam bands, or live music in general you got to see this list of MP3's (full concerts). I think there's something for everyone to dig. 'Charlie Hunter', 'Derek Trucks Band', 'Aqurium Rescue Unit', 'Robert Randolph and the family band', 'Greatful Dead'(over 2000 shows), 'Bela Fleck & the flecktones', 'Cowboy Junkies', and too many more to mention. :):cool::):cool:

web page

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks man, that's an awesome site. it's gonna take a while to digest/dl all of this :) . great selection here too, i guess i have a busy afternoon ahead of me. :D
Then you'll never hear surf music again...

Originally posted by Sauce:

thanks man, that's an awesome site. it's gonna take a while to digest/dl all of this :) . great selection here too, i guess i have a busy afternoon ahead of me. :D

Hey dude you have to check out this jam. It's THE DEAD with DUANE ALLMAN & PETER GREEN from fleetwood mac. Recorded at the FILLMORE EAST (1970). :cool::cool::cool::cool:

spanish jam

Originally posted by DIAMOND DUST:

Originally posted by Sauce:

Hey dude you have to check out this jam. It's THE DEAD with DUANE ALLMAN & PETER GREEN from fleetwood mac. Recorded at the FILLMORE EAST (1970). :cool::cool::cool::cool:

man, that was freakin' hot. thanks yet again. yeah, i really can't decide where to start on the new site: keller, string cheese, the dead, dark star, robert randolph, umphrey's mcghee, moe, bella fleck,...*breathe*.

ah okay, well hah i'm still digging through the one from yesterday. listening to that second oysterhead concert now (yeah i've really been in the mood for them lately). man les is a beast. anyways, hah this is a good distraction from the work i should be doing. oh well, hard work pays off, procrastination pays off now. :)

Then you'll never hear surf music again...

Yeah, that's a great site, and it's even legal to boot. I'm gonna get me some Soulive, Charlie Hunter and Robert Randolph for starters.

Those are some huge files though. I might have to start them before I go to sleep or something.

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

man, im never gonna get off that site. i'll be running my dsl all night every night until i can't store anymore, then i'll get a bigger hard drive, then, then then then BWAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAA nothing can stop me now!!!!!!!

thanks a lot DD :rolleyes:

Originally posted by funk jazz:

man, im never gonna get off that site. i'll be running my dsl all night every night until i can't store anymore, then i'll get a bigger hard drive, then, then then then BWAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAA nothing can stop me now!!!!!!!

thanks a lot DD :rolleyes:

:D:D Tell me about it. I have already downloaded 5 whole concerts. One that was recorded at the fillmore the night I was born. Pretty sweet. :) You should hear Derek Trucks. That little bastard is good. :(

Originally posted by antimatter:

Originally posted by DIAMOND DUST:

Ok, if ever wondered what it would sound like to hear Peter Green & Duane Allman go head to head on a classic Dead tune (who hasn't right), :D then wonder no more.

Turn on your love light

Sounds like Berry Oakley on bass too.

Some site. I passed this on to a Dead head, man are they in heaven. :thu:

Yep. Greg is also doing back up vocals. I love it. :cool::cool:

Diamond:

Ever hear Bela Fleck & the Flecktones play with the guy from Tibet that can sing three notes at once?

THAT is something amazing! Check it out!

Mike

Petting Hendrix

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens.

Originally posted by funk jazz:

Dak:

check out Wayne Hancock (if you haven't got into him) i think he's right up your americana alley...

:thu:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived