Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Line 6 & Bose team up

Mudcat

THIS makes a whole lot of sense. When I heard Lee Flier's band perform with the Bose personal PA I immediately thought it would be ideal for use with an amp modeler.

Looks like Bose & Lne 6 are marketing a complete "system" with a Variax going through a POD plugged into the bose PA.

Wonder what kind of price they are putting on this rig?

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I can't comment fairly because truth is, I really don't like modeling stuff. But I've known about the Bose/Line 6 collaboration for awhile and it looks very interesting for those who do like the modeling devices - the Bose PAS is certainly the ideal rig for delivering the sound of a modeler live.

I think it's basically just a different version of the firmware that you can get for the Variax or POD XT which makes it more compatible with the PAS. I don't think the price is different or anything, from buying the pieces separately. There's quite a bit of discussion about it on the PAS forum at the Bose site if you want to inquire further... www.bose.com/musicians and choose the "conversations" option.

Archived