Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Agile AL3000 Prestige P90 vs Epiphone Les Paul �56 Goldtop???

mstreck

What's the difference between the Agile AL3000 Prestige P90 and the Epiphone Les Paul 56 Goldtop besides the price tag?

I'm about to make a purchase to supplement my Strat... it's all about getting that great Les Paul tone for a great price.

Has anyone directly compared these two?

Mike

Petting Hendrix

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after reading their site, I can understand their low price is based on the mail order deal.

I have a tough time buying stuff online myself. I'd probably opt to go to Jersey, but then again I'm not that far.

Deleware isn't too far, is it? You can check em' out for both of us! :D

Originally posted by antimatter:

Well after reading their site, I can understand their low price is based on the mail order deal.

I have a tough time buying stuff online myself. I'd probably opt to go to Jersey, but then again I'm not that far.

Deleware isn't too far, is it? You can check em' out for both of us! :D

They have a 30 day return policy. I was going to order one and a friend of mine and I were both going to gig with it and put it through it's paces. We'll split the return shipping if it's junk. If it's not, I'll be adding a guitar to my collection.

Mike

Petting Hendrix

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head by an iron boot? Of course you don't--no one does--that never happens.

Archived