Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm a idiot

rockman_real

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sorry flagshipmile, I fogot your question!

It's very simple, I fell gear is very cool and some others call gears too. It's cool and this refelct the essence of music,I think.

To DARKLAVA: of course, you can not recieve a free sample, but you may recieve a effect as a gift! ;) Can you make me believe you are the best edditor or writer?

To skipclone 1: Very valuale! thank you. Do you like make effects of amps?

merry christmas

I'm the real rockman!

Originally posted by rockman60s:

Very sorry flagshipmile, I fogot your question!

It's very simple, I fell gear is very cool and some others call gears too. It's cool and this refelct the essence of music,I think.

To DARKLAVA: of course, you can not recieve a free sample, but you may recieve a effect as a gift! ;) Can you make me believe you are the best edditor or writer?

To skipclone 1: Very valuale! thank you. Do you like make effects of amps?

I mostly play and perform-I would like to build a guitar sometime but probably not amp/effects type stuff.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

no problem dude. i think i understand now. you mean 'gear'. when you are discussing gear, it is a bit like discussing deer. sometimes i use this logic to discuss plural amounts of beer. 5 beer or 6 beer. even though i know that is incorrect it is silly/smart.

whenever you discuss your gear from now on, don't use 'gears' cuz it is wrong. it is plural and it means something entirely different.

if you make amps, you make 'gear'. NOT 'gears.

I got this do it yerself Dremil Dentistry kit and I think that after reading this I'd better go and drill a few of my own teeth for some relaxation.

Sheeessh :freak:

I still think guitars are like shoes, but louder.

How I miss you, you, and you, you

Thank you very much! gear. :) In this case, " Enjoy make music, enjoy make gears" is not proper? I remember one guy has ever said he love this sentence and this sentence reflect all. So I thought It's perpect.

Did you ever perform in china? skipclone 1, I have ever thoght you are a teacher and many "students" are around you. What kind of music do you prefer?

I'm considering to design my "gear".What do you think of A dragon on them? How about industry revolution? Any idea?

Guitars are like shoes. But louder said:

"Somehow I got the impression that gears were cogged wheels or cylinders that were used to transfer power when meshed with other like devices of varying size.

The picture of somebody with a block of cast iron and a hacksaw in one hand was reminiscent of the industrial revolution, Charlie Chaplain in modern time.... not Tube Amps!"

Great! but gears or gear?

merry christmas

I'm the real rockman!

Not sure, but I think the sentence you are trying to write is:

"Enjoy making music, enjoy making gear".

But if you are refering to yourself, it would be:

"I enjoy making music and I enjoy making gear."

This would sum everything up for you.

If you are looking for a slogan, this is not correct because you are saying, (You) enjoy making music and (You) enjoy making gear. You, refering to the client, not you Rockman60.

Maybe if you wrote out as best as you could, the idea you wanted to get across, we could help you come up with the proper english for your slogan.

Archived