Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Acoustic Variax anyone?

Mudcat

Just when you thought it was safe to go to the guitar store, Line 6 comes out with this .

Nothing like a little GAS for the acoustic/electric player. An Ovation emulation would have been nice. Wonder why they left it out?

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mudcat:

Just when you thought it was safe to go to the guitar store, Line 6 comes out with this .

Nothing like a little GAS for the acoustic/electric player. An Ovation emulation would have been nice. Wonder why they left it out?

Nice!!!

They have the "old" Variax model at Guitar Center for $499 now... GAS attack... a fre months ago it was $999 :D I tested the other day... sounds fairly good to me (I'd use it for home recordings and not so much for live apps, though).

I wonder how good is this Acoustic one... :)

Who Put The ' M ' In MySpace?

don\'t_click | day_job

Originally posted by Rensonic:

They have the "old" Variax model at Guitar Center for $499 now... GAS attack... a fre months ago it was $999 :D I tested the other day... sounds fairly good to me (I'd use it for home recordings and not so much for live apps, though).

Yikes! They might become EXTREMELY affordable on the used market very soon. GAS!

I wonder how good is this Acoustic one... :)
I assume that the emulations that are common between the origianl Variax and the acoustic version will be about the same, if not better. We'll have to wait and see about the others. Looking forward to some samples on the Line6 website.

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

Looks interesting. What's with the 17" fretboard radius? That doesn't sound to comfortable (for me at least).

In an effort to improve the responsiveness of e-mail for everyone, the e-mail servers will be out of service.

We are hopeful that this change will improve the performance of e-mail.

Archived