Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pic's of Tedster's Guitar Class

Anifa

Tedster Teaches Guitar ... IN EGYPT

Tedster is teaching a class for beginner guitar starting tonight that my children will be attending.

I just called ESACC to get directions to the Center tonight..... a lot of little turns here and there, and landmarks to lead me in.... I just love reading landmarks instead of street signs :freak: It's a good thing I told the guy that I knew where Wabash was... now all I gotta remember is to take the first left after turning right on that street that leads off that way and look for the old high school then watch for the football field on whichever side of the road iit is and then go about another block and a half to take the 2nd left. :D

I HOPE I CAN FIND YOU, TEDSTER!

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been found. Yeah...Excelsior is a fricking maze, because it's in a little valley and the streets go all over God's green earth.

The class was fun. I'm really looking forward to having some fun events this year...not the least of which will be guitar club jams at the Coffee Cafe in Liberty!

The pics turned out swell! You can post 'em if you want.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

http://musicbizbuzz.net/group%20pic%202.jpg

http://musicbizbuzz.net/group%20pic%201.jpg

Here's the pic's of Tedster's combined beginner and advanced guitar class.... minus the photographer... MOI. :D

The two cute little girls in the front are going to be the next phenomenon in the guitar world; the one with the brown hair and curls being my baby girl.

Oh Yeah, the handsome one in the back is Ted... the young/old hippie guy. :P

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Archived