Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Post number 666

I am the Devil! El Diablo if you will. Or perhaps; Beelzebub...Satan...Prince of Darkness...Prince of Demons...Lucifer...Velns...Old Scratch...Eblis...Ordog...Hiisi...Velnias...Abaddon...Ebru Labadon...Belial...The Cloven Hoof...Monarch of Hell...Aeshma Daeva Asmodeos...Apollyon...Berith...Demogogon :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the devil has multiple personality disorder? If one were to make a 'deal' with thee, which one would be the best to talk too for the best deal?

The Brown Noise is believed to be ninety-two cents

below the lowest octave of E flat..

[quote]Originally posted by rdpete: [b]did ya catch Lounge Against The Machine last night then Midi?[/b][/quote]Not yet. They play on Sundays at Sunset Station. I will go this Sunday most likely. Sundays are always kinda difficult for me though being as how I work form noon Saturday to 8 am Sunday. Should be in good shape if I can get a nap in though.

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six." Revelations ch. xiii v. 18
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

[quote]Originally posted by alner: [b]Well, this topic is not original, read this, if you can ... ¡¡¡¡ :D :p [url=http://www.musicgearnetwork.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=001142#000000]FT: 666[/url] [/b][/quote]Hey man...that guy must have stolen my idea and time traveled back to October of 02. DAMNIT! ;)

[quote]Originally posted by midispaceho: [b]I am the Devil! El Diablo if you will. Or perhaps; Beelzebub...Satan...Prince of Darkness...Prince of Demons...Lucifer...Velns...Old Scratch...Eblis...Ordog...Hiisi...Velnias...Abaddon...Ebru Labadon...Belial...The Cloven Hoof...Monarch of Hell...Aeshma Daeva Asmodeos...Apollyon...Berith...Demogogon :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/b][/quote]Yeah, and yew still owe me a fiddle of gold, if ah recall correctly. Pay up, yew sumbitch!
"If it ain't country, it ain't music."

[quote]Originally posted by midispaceho: [b] [quote]Originally posted by rdpete: [b]then the Steve Harris bassline kicks in...[/b][/quote]Was tha Judas Maiden or Iron Priest[/b][/quote]the one with the 2 story tall mascot, dressed a little too homo-erotic in leather & spandex..

same here Monk.. I was big Maiden fan back in the day... I never got to see them live though. Every time they came thru town, something happened where I couldn't go.

[quote]Originally posted by Satan, The Dark Prince: [b]You guys are spreading me a bit thin here.[/b][/quote]OK, i'm not really the devil, however I do think I have management potential in your organization. I'll shoot you a resume...gimme a call if your interested.

[quote]Originally posted by midispaceho: [b]I am the Devil! El Diablo if you will. Or perhaps; Beelzebub...Satan...Prince of Darkness...Prince of Demons...Lucifer...Velns...Old Scratch...Eblis...Ordog...Hiisi...Velnias...Abaddon...Ebru Labadon...Belial...The Cloven Hoof...Monarch of Hell...Aeshma Daeva Asmodeos...Apollyon...Berith...Demogogon :mad: [/b][/quote]the number of the pig, mi number :love: [img]http://nachtschlachtverbot.de/miss_piggy1.gif[/img]
lacochinita2003@yahoo.com

Archived