Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My New PigNose Guitar 4 Sale

tupaz

I recently bought a PigNose guitar and it sounds great. But I jumped the fence and opted to purchase a classical guitar as it is my real love.

I'm letting the PigNose go for $90. I paid $189.00 online for it.

It's warm and sounds great.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, welcome, tupaz! I was reminded just the other night of how great a classical-style axe can be, playing in a pub on a couple of borrowed guitars. Man, I just love how fat, warm, and full of character the high-notes can be on voice-leading passages!

If I may direct your attention to the "Official Buy-Sell-etc."-type thread, without sounding impolite, that is the proper place for hanging up a "classified" about your Pignose. In general, we like to keep the forum free of ads and "spam" of any kind, though members often discuss their "projects" and business in a looser "shop-talk" sorta kinda way; lurk around a bit and you'll figure out which is what and whyfor and all. I hope you stick around and shoot the breeze from time to time, there's some great folks here! Like Tedster often says, don't cost nothin'! -k

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Oh, I bumped it up for you; it's here on this forum, in case I wasn't too clear about that. See ya! (And like I said, stick around!) -k

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived