Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CaevanO'Shite Doesn't sleep! 24/7 Wonder!!!!

James-Italy

Kev-

I think you must be more than one person... I mean how can you post 20 hours a day?? OK, we've all had long nights and early mornings, but you carry it to the extreme. Every day. Do you ever sleep?

Oh another thing- how can you always be so nice to everyone? You keep going like this you're gonna win a saint nomination! I mean, man- you must have infinite patience. Always so helpful and cheerful. Sometimes it's rough on us crotchety old men, especially before coffee.

Anyway, whether Kevin sleeps or not I think he is way coooool. He's the real deal in my book. Wish he lived closer to me, because Kevin is the kind of guy I'd love to get to know better. Along with Guitplayer, Neil, Myles, etc.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by James-Italy:

"Kev-

I think you must be more than one person... I mean how can you post 20 hours a day?? OK, we've all had long nights and early mornings, but you carry it to the extreme. Every day. Do you ever sleep?"

I had a twin, (no, not an amp!) my sister, who was put up for adoption. You may have seen a movie they made about her, called "The Ring"?

:bor: -k

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Revorhythm and I are the type of guys you don't want to meet. We're teenage jackasses who want nothing more than to consume every last bit of stupidity known to mankind as well as infest your lives, your homes, and...your daughters. :D:evil:
Shut up and play.

Sure Neil- I noticed, but you're not always that nice! :D:D:D

BTW- mentioned I'd like to meet you. Too bad I'm so darn far away....

Be careful what you wish for ;) ... how close is the nearest U.S. military base to Bergamo? The AFE usually sends entertainment to troops in Italy, but I don't know in what cities. (Haven't been there, yet.)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Kev-

Oh another thing- how can you always be so nice to everyone? You keep going like this you're gonna win a saint nomination! I mean, man- you must have infinite patience. Always so helpful and cheerful. Sometimes it's rough on us crotchety old men, especially before coffee.

Anyway, whether Kevin sleeps or not I think he is way coooool. He's the real deal in my book.

You're right, James. Kevin is way cool!!

Paul

No Way Kevin!

We love you just the way you are.

You're almost a cornerstone on this forum, like the guy who props up the counter in his local bar every waking hour, brown ale in one hand, guitar neck in the other, hitting the keys with your nose as you bash out another helpful response.

:thu:

James was just stating the thing that we all admire in you, your unselfish assistance to those in need. I don't want to understate things here, Caevan O'Shite for President. :D

O.K., you guys are real cool and all, and many have become friends on line, but, it's starting to pile up pretty deep here! :D I'm gonna get some hip-wader boots! How can I not be a bit sheepish about this? I appreciate the thanks and thanks for the appreciation, but, aside from my geekish insomniac-keyboard habits, Guitplayer, Tedster, Myles, and many others deserve at least as much of this. I've really only been around here for a little while, and you guys have all done a lot of genuinely positive good for me in a lot of ways.

Oh, man, there's too much sugary ass-kissery here... :D where's the Wewus, I need for him to pop up with some seriously scalding sarcasm to balance this out and keep me from developing diabetes!

Thanks all, I didn't think it was possible for me to (almost) blush... -k

Kev says, "Oh, man, there's too much sugary ass-kissery here... where's the Wewus, I need for him to pop up with some seriously scalding sarcasm to balance this out and keep me from developing diabetes!"

Hey, thats my job. Who's taking the sarcasm away from me?

Read my post above Kev, its probably as sarcastic as it gets.

You are a funny guy though. Maybe one day I'll let you talk to Revobass. :D

- Peace, Rev (the original)

Shut up and play.

Kevin is only a carefully programmed software application designed to prove that a "virtual" forumite could easily pass for a "real" one...

That's why he doesn't need sleep.

Notice he never mentions food, sleep, or sex? :rolleyes:

But still...

Love 'ya man! :wave:

guitplayer

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

Oh, man, Guit', if you guys only knew, I'm a gluttonous, lazy, horny sonuffabitch!

I know I've mentioned food a few times, a lot of "droool"-z, laziness at least once, and a few allusions to gear as "girls" and other assorted Pavlovian and Freudian textual mechanisms. My whole guitar fettishismasmschtickler (French schtickler, that is) should be pretty transparant.

Please refer to the "Did you ever sleep with a guitar" thread somewhere on the forum somewhere( :D ) -k(razy as a $#it-house rat!)

• 2 weeks later...

Kev-

you've been trying hard to play the hard guy, but we can see through it all. You're still the helpful enthusiastic soul that we all have grown to love! Keep on lifting everyone's spirits here- it's a welcome breath of fresh air to an otherwise grim world we live in.

Sure you gave a guy or two a hard time, but IMHO they more than asked for it. And, you tried in your usual patient way to help them out first. You try to act tough....but you're a softy with a giant heart and we all know it!

Kev is too cool! :wave:

Originally posted by revolead:

Revorhythm and I are the type of guys you don't want to meet. We're teenage jackasses who want nothing more than to consume every last bit of stupidity known to mankind as well as infest your lives, your homes, and...your daughters. :D:evil:

I'm even worse I want all that and I'm not a teenager anymore!!!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by guitplayer:

Kevin is only a carefully programmed software application designed to prove that a "virtual" forumite could easily pass for a "real" one...

That's why he doesn't need sleep.

Notice he never mentions food, sleep, or sex? :rolleyes:

But still...

Love 'ya man! :wave:

guitplayer

Now if there's something we can be sure here, is that Caevan's not a bot. Either that or humans don't exist.

Caevan you're cool cool cool :thu:

Man, am I tired! I havent been in hybernate-mode in I don't know how long, haven't had a byte all day, and could really get into a hot little sysex exchange right now!!! :D:P:thu: -[LETTER/K/] :D

• 2 months later...

Robo-Kev!

Wow, even with a new job you don't need sleep. :D

(congrats BTW!!)

I just saw you posted something at what- 3:20am your time??? I was thinkin' maybe that new job of yours was gonna curb your forum activity a bit. Guess I was wrong, nothing as small as a little work is gonna keep you down!

Archived