Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Apologies to the Group

Franknputer

In the light of day, it seems that we may have been partially responsible for the bullshit late last night. While the person in question is clearly an unbalanced jerk, we didn't help by pushing him to that childish outburst; and the best response might have been to vacate the board until a moderator could clean house. As it is, there's 2 pages of either obscene or antagonistic topics - some of the latter posted by yours truly, in a (long) moment of frustration. Now, Myles has a lot more cleaning up to do, and we may have put off some good people from this forum who happened across this little flame-fest.

So let me say this:

To Myles, I'm sorry. In trying to defend our spot, we made a big mess. Your house deserves better than that.

To those who might have been put off by all this, I hope that you can look past all of that as an anomaly. There really are good people here, with a lot to offer. Stick around, and forgive a little bad behavior.

To the regulars - let's think about this a little next time. We probably shouldn't get into a pissing contest with an unbalanced troll. It just gets piss everywhere.

http://thewingsofwisdom.com/peace_stuff/peaceflags_g.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know. Bumping up the posts seemed like an easy solution at the time, but turned out to be a really big mess.

Once this guy is gone, we need a strategy to stop this from happening again.

How bout no more new members.......nah :freak:

Originally posted by Christopher Kemp:

In the light of day, it seems that we may have been partially responsible for the bullshit late last night. While the person in question is clearly an unbalanced jerk, we didn't help by pushing him to that childish outburst; and the best response might have been to vacate the board until a moderator could clean house. As it is, there's 2 pages of either obscene or antagonistic topics - some of the latter posted by yours truly, in a (long) moment of frustration. Now, Myles has a lot more cleaning up to do, and we may have put off some good people from this forum who happened across this little flame-fest.

So let me say this:

To Myles, I'm sorry. In trying to defend our spot, we made a big mess. Your house deserves better than that.

To those who might have been put off by all this, I hope that you can look past all of that as an anomaly. There really are good people here, with a lot to offer. Stick around, and forgive a little bad behavior.

To the regulars - let's think about this a little next time. We probably shouldn't get into a pissing contest with an unbalanced troll. It just gets piss everywhere.

http://thewingsofwisdom.com/peace_stuff/peaceflags_g.jpg

Christopher,

Don't sweat it too much. In my year or so here, this "forloveofmusic" fellow, or whoever, or whatever, was the first posts I ever deleted.

The group in here are pretty cool folks. This forum is much better than a lot of them out there in regard to sharing good info. In the future, as somebody elsewhere in here said, when there is some lame post, just let it die without a response. I think we can all sort of self police ourselves pretty effectively. I mean, if I wanted to be a cop in here and had some power trip agenda, I would not be here at all, I would have stayed in the military back in 1969 rather than bail out when I had the chance :)

Myles S. Rose

www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com

www.la-economy.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/mylesr

www.twitter.com/myles111us

Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret:

Originally posted by CowbellAllen:

Bush, Sr. tried to do that with taxes one time. Obviously it won't work, and we should keep this in consideration.
WTF??? :confused:

Patrick, are you on DRUGS??? :freak:

Any forum that closes its doors to new members is going to be (a) dull, and (b) dead in about a year. People come and go. There's only so small you can make the guest lists before the party loses its vitality.

So, if you don't mind my asking, what happened around here? I don't see *A-HEM* as many posts as I did yesterday. :D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

I rode the link someone provided to a metal forum, and you guys were princes compared to the flames braloveforselfretlesswonderlalalaaah endured over there. I think he likes it. Kinda cute except for the telltale bony knee giveaway...

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

Originally posted by dBunny:

Originally posted by CowbellAllen:

Bush, Sr. tried to do that with taxes one time. Obviously it won't work, and we should keep this in consideration.
WTF??? :confused:

Patrick, are you on DRUGS??? :freak:

Sometimes, I just don't know.

Originally posted by Ashley Judd: Read my lips too, while you're at it.
Sure thing, babe. When do I start?

Originally posted by Ashley Judd:

Originally posted by Ashley Judd: Read my lips too, while you're at it.
Sure thing, babe. Where do I start?
Start at the lips, of course.

But, don't hesitate to end there...

Of course not. I wouldn't think of it. Where should I meet you?

Originally posted by Arnold S.:

By ze vay, Ashley, do you like aktion moofie schtars, bezides Tommy Lee Chones?

Only if you'd consider me a moovie star.

Archived