Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How do you insert an image in a post?

Diddleydaddy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another way is, when you click on reply, scroll down below the message field. There you'll find the instant UBB codes. Click on the IMAGE button & it'll open with a window where you place the URL for the photo. Just be sure, if you are copying an URL, you delete the http:// that is there. If you know the URL just type the www.etcetra.com/whatever.jpg/gif

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

If you still can't place the picture, be advised; the pic must be posted somewhere online. Pics generally can't be pulled from your computer's hard disk. (Most of us aren't connected all the time. Even if you can extract an address for your hard drive, if you're not connected it will be unavailable to those viewing the thread.)

This may be old news to you, but I've seen this question arise several times here, from people who thought the they could post images directly from their computer.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

This may be old news to you, but I've seen this question arise several times here, from people who thought the they could post images directly from their computer.

This is what I was hoping I could do. I'll have to post some pics on the net.

Glad to help!

In addition to FTP space you may have through your internet provider (usually a small amount of space), there are several image hosting services available. I still haven't checked out www.onebigvillage.com, but noticed their name at the bottom of someone else's posted pic. Give it a try.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived