Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I own a Taylor!

Diddleydaddy

Wow, I finally own a Taylor. You might remember that I posted a message recently asking about Taylor guitars. Well on Monday I purchased a 2002 814CE. I love it. The richness, body, and clarity of the tone is amazing. Now all I need to do is find more time for playing it. Needless to say I am very happy with my new guitar. Oh by the way I do not work for Taylor...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a Martin Man but we can get along. It'd be like arguing over which is better a Porsche or a Ferrari. Nothing like a new guitar, wish I could buy one once a month. I played a couple Taylors a month or two ago in a music store, sweet. Have fun.

Originally posted by goodsgtr:

I'm a Martin Man but we can get along. It'd be like arguing over which is better a Porsche or a Ferrari. Nothing like a new guitar, wish I could buy one once a month. I played a couple Taylors a month or two ago in a music store, sweet. Have fun.

Porsche is better! :D
None more black.

Congratulations! I own a Talor 814CE, Koa65CE and have a custom ordered 614CE arriving in a month. They are wonderful guitars. Now, it's time for you to join us at www.taylorforum.com.

Taylor K65CE

Froggy Bottom F-12

Martin D-41

Huss & Dalton OM Custom

Charis SJ Brazilian/Red Western Cedar

Taylor XXX-BE

'59 Les Paul Reissue

Peter Frampton Les Paul

'62 Jazz Bass Reissue

Gibson J-160e

Hofner '62 Bass

Ric 350V63

Ric 360v64/12

Ric 4001VP Fireglo

Gretsch '62 Tennessean Rose

Grtesch '62 County Gentleman SP

Epi John Lennon Revolution

Godin Mlutiac

Anderson Hollow Classic Drop Top Custom

PRS Custom 22 10 Top

G&L ASAT Classic

G&L Comanche Butterscoth Flame

'57 Fender Strat Reissue

Eric Clapton Strat

40th Anniv. Fender Start

'76 Strat

'61 SG Reissue

Aww.. I love seeing happy customers :) gives ya a warm fuzzy feeling :)

Nolly

"Money, Bitchez and Cheese!"

http://www.playspoon.com/nollykin/files/voxline.gif

"I never thought about it, and I never stopped to feel -

But I didn't want you telling me just what to think was real.

And as simple as it comes, I only wanted to express-

...But with expression comes regret - and I don't want you hating me."

:cry:

I'm one of the only guys I know that just can't really get their hands around the Taylors. I've played a bunch of 'em & just haven't found one I really like yet. I have friends that have them & absolutely love them, though one had to return her's and got it replaced. It was absolutely crap sounding after a month. They replaced it with no questions asked & other brands can be bad too so that's all good.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Yeahhhhhh! Man, my Taylor changed my life. Gosh, I love my Taylor more than pu... uh, pudding. Yeah, I really LOVE pudding.

A year ago, I went to buy a Taylor 514CE and bought the lowest price model they had instead (and I didn't know the price) -- 310KCE. $1,250. Awesome!

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

My mother just got a new Martin. She broke her wrist and she started to take up guitar again. She hasn't played in almost 20 years! Now, I get to play it whenever she's not! :D I love Martins. I demo'd a couple GREAT Taylors for her (she can't play yet so I had to help her out) ;) The problem was, Taylors don't really sound that great till you spend about $1400 @ Guitar Center. So, she got a $1000 Martin instead. It's a REALLY nice guitar. I just wish I'd gotten it. :D Hey, I'll have about $900 in a couple weeks, maybe I'll look for a used Taylor!

Archived