Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Do You Need Tab???

wildrocker

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick search of member 23781 yielded the following results:

http://members.aol.com/neilbergmn/lurker

Hmmm...

spam, spAM, sPAM, SPAM, SPAMMIDEY SPAAAMMMMM!!!

If you really want someone to take your suggestion, you'll have to actually participate in a discussion. There are posters here that represent themselves, MI manufacturers, MI retailers, online resources, etc. Those with respect for the board and their fellow posters only push their products when asked, or in response to other comments/posts.

After you have a reputation on the board, people may trust you enough to simply take your word on a product or service without evidence. Pushing your website, your job's website, or your friend's website here, like a commercial or ad, is disrespectful and you will not succeed.

Now... do you have anything you would like to discuss here? If not, don't let the firewall smack you on the ass on your way out.

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: fantasticsound ]

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I went to the site (after downloading the Korean language translator browser plug in :( ) and the tab site was, well, kinda sparse. I called up the Beatles tab page, & there was only like 18 songs there (they have 212 songs). You have to make the site a bit more complete to get any takers. Hell, that isn't even 'quality' spam, :D -see ya.

Matt

In two days, it won't matter.

You Reeaaalllyy need to post this up in Craig Anterton's forum and make it Attn: Curve-do you need tab? And don't let FantasticSound, Tedster and that Hippie guy intimidate you. They pretend they're moderators to scare new people away. Curve will appreciate the tip.

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Cereal ]

Originally posted by Cereal:

You Reeaaalllyy need to post this up in Craig Anterton's forum and make it Attn: Curve-do you need tab?

Will I get the 'Hai-Karate' treatment, if I do? It sounds like a loaded offer. You do it. (butt-head voice) huh-uhuh, cool. :D

In two days, it won't matter.

Originally posted by wildrocker:

That's Great!

I Hope You Visit This Site!

"Wildrocker"?

You're the guy from that ad for David Burge's perfect pitch course, aren't you? How much of a wild rocker can you be if you understand HTML and spend your time spamming on the net?

You're really WILD, wildrocker!

Actually we know you're probably not even a musician but some flunky of a web hoster with no clue as to the nature of how musicians (or potential musicians, since you're seeking people that "need" tab) work. You're not only just a spammer, you're a lousy inefficient one at that and aren't even doing what is probably your real job well, which means you're probably going to be looking for a job soon along with 9,973,464 other "web designers".

If not, you should at least hire a real musician to at least strategize your approach, because this one is so tired at this point only the most naive pre-pubescent teen would bother. Not that that is the point, since really you're probably just one member of a couple of guys that has found some poor slobbering rich guy that is a technophobe who wanted to "invest in the internet" and you shot some crazy pitch by the poor sod, and now are leeching off of his money until the party is over.

Or maybe you're just a garden variety spammer.

Either way, only the mindless teenage vassals of current pop culture need tab, and they're the poorest and the least effective demographic available. Unless you're selling black concert t-shirts, that is.

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

A search of whois.org revealed the following information...

Queried Domain Information as follows

-----------------------------------------------

Domain Name : inmuzic.com

::Registrant::

Name : inmuzic,.LTD

Email : gu733@hanmail.net

Address : #313Woosung CharacterVille,467-18, Togok-dong Kangnam-gu,Seoul,Korea

Zipcode : 135-270

Nation : KR

Tel : +82-2-576-3402

Fax : +82-2-576-3404

::Administrative Contact::

Name : seyeon-won

Email : gu733@hanmail.net

Address : #313Woosung CharacterVille,467-18, Togok-dong Kangnam-gu,Seoul,Korea

Zipcode : 135-270

Tel : +82-2-576-3402

Fax : +82-2-576-3404

::Technical Contact::

Name : Whois Co., Ltd.

Email : whois@whois.co.kr

Address : 143-39 Shinil Bldg.1F, Samsung-dong, Kangnam-gu

Zipcode : 135-877

Tel : +82-2-325-4259

Fax : +82-2-325-2259

::Name Servers::

ns.inmuzic.com 211.236.189.31

ns3.enteri.net 211.44.228.130

: :D ates & Status::

Created Date 2000-12-15 22:35:24 EST

Updated Date 2001-11-14 22:59:29 EST

Valid Date 2003-12-15 22:35:24 EST

Status ACTIVE

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions.

Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Just thought we should know who we're dealing with...

guitplayer :eek:

I'm still "guitplayer"!

Check out my music if you like...

http://www.michaelsaulnier.com

I think you can still get Tab in some parts of the country, but I gave it up for good when Diet Coke came out (which is what did Tab in, not New Coke).
There are two theories about arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

Archived