Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Beware

[code] Beware The Average Man The Average Woman BEWARE Their Love Their Love Is Average, Seeks Average But There Is Genius In Their Hatred There Is Enough Genius In Their Hatred To Kill You, To Kill Anybody. Not Wanting Solitude Not Understanding Solitude They Will Attempt To Destroy Anything That Differs From Their Own Not Being Able To Create Art They Will Not Understand Art They Will Consider Their Failure As Creators Only As A Failure Of The World Not Being Able To Love Fully They Will BELIEVE Your Love Incomplete AND THEY WILL HATE YOU And Their Hatred Will Be Perfect Like A Shining Diamond Like A Knife Like A Mountain LIKE A TIGER LIKE Hemlock Their Finest ART[/code][i]from [b]The Genius Of The Crowd[/b], Charles Bukowski.[/i] Meant something to me, thought it might to others here.

----------------------------

Phil Mann

http://www.wideblacksky.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Alndln Hammer: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Philter: [b]Charles Bukowski. [/b][/quote]Wasn't he your average,beer swilling,vagabond poet? :D [/b][/quote]Perhaps but I really liked "Rooming house Madrigals" :) On the other hand: Of course I love an alcoholic looser, my handle [b]is[/b] DJ [i]Drunken[/i] Master so what do I know! :freak: - DJDM PS Ever see "Barfly"? There is a great scene that features a small slice of John Adam's "Shakers and Loops". Brilliant moment in the film.

He's like a force of nature that not even his own efforts at self-destruction could destroy. I think he pretty accurately sums up a certain style of human being that was popular in the '50s and even '60s, and who's been making a big come-back these days. Unfortunately. Grow your hair long, rt

Archived