Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Throw momma from the microbus...

rosespappy

Ok Lisa,

Just when it was gettin' reeeally funny, you cut us off!!! So, we'll just hafta start it over here.

For those of the brutha's an sista's that missed it, Tedster and NRG and I have been bantering about the spousage. Telling stories an' such with recklessness and calous. So, have you ever put a spouse or significant other into the trunk of your car, if not, why?

Simon ole friend 'o' mine: She is lovely and brown, with hair to the ground

an leaves me all twitchin' an stupid....

She is simple, not plain,and let me explain, I thought the arrow was cupids!!!

next verse Tag!

Rick ( and yes I'll tell my spousage horror story later!)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<

an leaves me all twitchin' an stupid....

She is simple, not plain,and let me explain, I thought the arrow was cupids!!!>>

it missed my heart by an inch, and i felt the pinch, as it punctured my lungs and my back...

so i hacked her to death, 'fore i lost my breath, and stuffed her in my cadillac...

-d. gauss

(Nixon voice)..."Let me make this...perfectly clear" I have NEVER stuffed my wife in a trunk, pushed her out of a car, bound and gagged her, or anything of the sort. Nor have I ever even seriously considered it. So there.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Yow!

hehehe... now now Tedster, we know your far too cool to hurt the hand that feeds ya, but the operative word in your reply was-seriously. So just take a verse and reply. Simple limerick.

rick

Sorry, Rick...I must have missed something...I was looking at the "Lisa cut us off" part...oh, did she close the contest thread to new replies? Ahh...I see now...okay...limerick coming up...

Originally posted by Tedster:

(Nixon voice)..."Let me make this...perfectly clear" I have NEVER stuffed my wife in a trunk, pushed her out of a car, bound and gagged her, or anything of the sort. Nor have I ever even seriously considered it. So there.

raotflmao Ted!

You kill me man!! are you sure now? ( says in watergate type of voice) Can you tell this committee that you honestly have never and would never, ever have thought of the possibility of tieing up your spousage, binding and gagging her and chucking her in your trunk? And that you have never or never would or have never or would never have thought about the possibility of shoving the old dear out of the automobile???

( No 5th ammendments now Ted) hahahahahah!!

Simon http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

...remember there is absolutely no point in talking about someone behind their back unless they get to hear about it...

Ok, so here's one just fer starters.

We're on our way across Michigans great white north, 90 year old grandma in the middle seat of the van with the spousage. The old girl let go with a doozie somewhere on m28. Paully (my little guy with down syndrome) breaks out in a monstous belly laugh. The spousage won't leave it alone. "Paul shut-up!" Paul retorts "Gramma! You toot..... smells gooood!" Now I'm scrambling, trying to save the ole gals pride. "What did you say?" The wife queries, still unable to resist a fight. I Blurt out "Your snoot.... Looks Gooood!" But alak and alas, thru broken speech split with giggles he says again,with great care to enunciate, Grandma! You...Toot! Smells Good!

Well after everybody had dryed their eyes, we found a rest stop and fixed Grandma up, but, dang.... If she'd just leave a sleepin' dawg lie just once.....

Rick

oh yeah.. now, the arrow it parted, the now dear departed, single man soon laid to rest.

and the spousage then scolded, and the sack she then folded, and dragged me around with a zest......

So you're raising a Down's child? Cool, my oldest daughter was mentally handicapped. So I've been through the joys and heartaches of raising a special needs child as well.

Ted,

Have you ever, in all of your time in institutions of higher learning, church,etc., ever had anyone teach you as much stuff of such great value as your girl?

Paul is a positively spiritual being. An old family friend, and fellow music minister, passed away Sun. night. Paul had seen him at around 7:00 p.m. that night. At 12:25 in the morning Paul sets up in bed and starts yelling for me to... "Go get John! Bring John home now!" He was insistant. Almost had to tie him down. Around 1:00 a.m. he settled down. We got the news yesterday after school. John died at 12:50 something in the morning.

He's in touch man, that's all I can say... He's in touch.

Rick

Rick said...

>>>Have you ever, in all of your time in institutions of higher learning, church,etc., ever had anyone teach you as much stuff of such great value as your girl?

Absolutely not. If I had a choice between intellect and wisdom, I'd go for wisdom every time, and wisdom can come from the most unexpected places. She taught me patience (I wasn't, and still am not the best learner), and most importantly, that it is most valuable to never lose sight of the fact that the world is best viewed through the eyes of a child...and that a smile is one of the most powerful forces in the world. Truly God speaks through these people, for those willing to listen.

Rick, Ted

You know, there are some things in life that are meant to be, some may call it pain or heartache but others, the ones with true wisdom see things as they really are, an honour and a priviledge to have known and be granted the favour of insight and humility.

My kindest regards to you both.

Simon

...remember there is absolutely no point in talking about someone behind their back unless they get to hear about it...

Originally posted by Tedster:

Rick said...

>>>Have you ever, in all of your time in institutions of higher learning, church,etc., ever had anyone teach you as much stuff of such great value as your girl?

Absolutely not. If I had a choice between intellect and wisdom, I'd go for wisdom every time, and wisdom can come from the most unexpected places. She taught me patience (I wasn't, and still am not the best learner), and most importantly, that it is most valuable to never lose sight of the fact that the world is best viewed through the eyes of a child...and that a smile is one of the most powerful forces in the world. Truly God speaks through these people, for those willing to listen.

Kids, in general, have a way of doing this to us.. if we're willing to listen. Glad your kids have the both of you, Tedster & Rosepappy.

On a lighter note, 28 month old, Lilly, decided we were going to go out in the rain last Thursday. We went out under our tiny porch overhang. Mama came out, from painting the bathroom cabinets. She looked at me and said, "I put the paint brush down. Some things are more important." So we watched our Lilly singing, dancing and jumping in the rain. Daddy even joined in for a minute.

My wife is keenly aware of making memories, anytime, anywhere. This is going to be one of the best.

I've never thanked anyone for sharing a fart, but thanks Rosepappy! (Ewww, and an old person fart, too!!!)

Neil

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

That's cool Neil, sometimes it just takes someone brave enough to break the wind....uh....I... uh..... mean...uh... ice!

And ya'll be true when you talk about the value in all kids. I've met very few to whom cynicism was'nt a learned trait.

rick. oh yeah! Simon, what's the weather been doin' over there? And where's yer limerick au du spousage?

Ok Rick

here's a quickie for ya.

There was an old bag called chubby (wife)

who had the most wonderful hubby ( me of course http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif)

he sang like a star,

and played the guitar,

and thought she was truly scrummy.

Simon http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by nrg music:

Ok Rick

here's a quickie for ya.

There was an old bag called chubby (wife)

who had the most wonderful hubby ( me of course http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif)

he sang like a star,

and played the guitar,

and thought she was truly scrummy.

Simon http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

Regarding your signature, has the wifey seen this post? http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Ted, Neil

No way dudes!! There is no way on this planet that my spousage has seen my limerick http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif If she had I would for sure at best be singing two octaves higher.. or worse still be undergoing castration at this very moment http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/eek.gif

You can blame Rick for forcing me to write a limerick in a hurry....hang on is that the dear beautiful gorgoeus, sexy intelligent whitty wife I hear coming????????

Simon

------------------

Archived