Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Casio WK3000

Jooles66

Technical help if possible please, all of a sudden no sound is coming from keys in normal operation, however when I use 5 bank keys, normal sound returns whilst using that mode, so I guess the problem cannot be the speakers. I have found the store where I purchased the keyboard and they said they will have to return it to Casio and the cost would be around £100. Is there anything I can try before I take this route?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately many people have had technical issues with the Casio WK series. You can try to do a system reset, but it sounds to me like this problem is going to get worse and eventually other issues will occur. I would return it and get it serviced, replaced, refunded or hopefully get something else as the WK series is one of the most problematic keyboard series out there. I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear but its better you know the truth.

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

Unfortunately many people have had technical issues with the Casio WK series. You can try to do a system reset, but it sounds to me like this problem is going to get worse and eventually other issues will occur. I would return it and get it serviced, replaced, refunded or hopefully get something else as the WK series is one of the most problematic keyboard series out there. I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear but its better you know the truth.

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

Archived