Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone see the story on Patrick Henry Hughes during the ULouisville football game?

RABid

It was quite an amazing story about a kid born without eyes who is now a music major at University of Louisville. In addition to being blind he has stunted limbs and is bound to a wheel chair. He is also quite an amazing talent.

Link to ABC story. I suggest watching the video to the left. After seeing the video you my watn to check his web site .

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RABid:

It was quite an amazing story about a kid born without eyes who is now a music major at University of Louisville. In addition to being blind he has stunted limbs and is bound to a wheel chair. He is also quite an amazing talent.

Link to ABC story. I suggest watching the video to the left. After seeing the video you my watn to check his web site .

Robert

I saw this story on ESPN college gameday Saturday morning. Its amazing and inspiring and puts things in pespective when you realize how amaing this kid is. Definately worth the time to check out the link and website Robert has provided.

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

Archived