Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

PK5 Pedals Update

Ironstorm

Hi people havent been here for some time because I have been messing with my Roland PK5 Pedals. I took the pedals to some music stores and played them through every keyboard they had. Didn`t like anything I tryed not that the boards wern`t good they just didn`t have that Taurus sound I was looking for. Finaly I took them to my friends boutique store www.roxyguitar.com .Where I pluged them into a Moog Little Fatty. Low and behold the Taurus sound was found. So I took this setup home pluged everything into a Ashdown Mag 300 with 4X10 cab with a piezo cranked it up about halfway and raddeled my wife`s nick nacks off the living room shelves and got her so mad she hid my midi cable and I still cant find it???

So now im just playing the fatty with headphones.

Oh well thats called marrage!!! Other bad luck I had was I went to a friends 40th birthday party where everyone there played an instrument but only two Bass players me and someone else, the other bass player got to drunk to play and since I don`t drink I ended up playing for about 7 hours and hurt my right hand. The docter said I over did it and I can`t play my bass for three weeks and have to start therapy on monday repedative motion syndrom aint that a bitch the wife says good some love after 12 years with a wonderful hubby like me???.

Ok enough about that now im looking for something small and cheap to hookup with the moog and pedals that that will allow me to play string and organ chords with one pedal being held down like you can do with the roland fantom

any ideas..

Thanks for listening and stop laughing

Ironstorm

Alembic SC Standard slim neck taper

Warrior Signature fretless

G&L L2000 Spalt top w/Maple fretboard

Ibanez SR500

Genz-Benz Neo-Pak 3.5

Two Genz-Benz Neox 1x12T cabs

Genz-Benz XB2 4x10 cab

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go ahead show her let us know what happens I dare you

Ironstorm

Ibanez SR500

Genz-Benz Neo-Pak 3.5

Genz-Benz XB2 4x10 cab

Oh yeah I forgot to mention she told me were they are SHE TOOK THEM TO WORK so I told her to bring them back or I will come to her work and have lunch with her everyday untill she gives them back. Well I got them back Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ironstorm

Ibanez SR500

Genz-Benz Neo-Pak 3.5

Genz-Benz XB2 4x10 cab

Archived