Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New!

feda

hi y'all!

im new to this forum and i suppose u could say to musical instruments! when i was a lad i played a very little bit of keyboard, but now i feel i wanna play the keyboard all over again but in the adult world, just looking on some tips on what kinda keyboard should i get, id say id have a limit of £150 and i would like one that can connect to my PC, but at the same time an amatuer like me can use! thanks !

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately your gonna be very limited with such a low budget and second hand is probably your only option if you decide to go down the hardware route.

How many keys do you need?

What kind of sounds are you looking for? i.e. piano, strings etc or synth sounds

you may also want to look in to getting a midi controller keyboard and a couple of soft synths but it depends on what your going to be using the keyboard for...

lookubg for a keyboard that will play dido kinda music and greenday so a little bit of versatillity, looking maybe for (correct me if im wrong) 71 keys, however i am going to Malaysia in Jan and could probably pick up one just virtually straight outta the factory!

so what kinda price range should i be looking at for 71 or 76 keys? im only going on advice on some mates but feel free to correct me! i dont wanna spend a crap load then realise i have something totally opposite than what i want!

Archived