Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Music video

Ed Coury

IMHO, the "laptop/programming 'stuff'" belongs there just as much as the other content in the article. Additionally, this kind of coverage is partly why I believe Keyboard gets it right where so many other music mags fail. Furthermore, I'd have less interest in the "what it's like to work with Madonna and Mariah" question, and others might argue that questions like that belong more in People or Vanity Fair. Nevertheless, I think it's good and proper for to include content like the aforementioned question too, because I know in the end that's it's not all about me--there's something for everyone (who also regularly reads Keyboard) to take home.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Ernie, we're having a censorship moment; self-censorship or otherwise, I can't tell. This thread started out this morning as a subtle sarcasm from Ed Coury about Mike McKnight's column and, as I interpreted it, Ed's opinion that Mike spends too much time talking about working with Madonna and Mariah. Then at some point this morning all content disappeared.

Archived