Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Here's a TD style piece done on the Fusion (not mine)

Les Mizzell

(Originally posted to the Fusion list by Falcon). Thought folks here would like to hear it...

http://www.promusicproducts.com/fusiondemos/FusionSynthi.mp3 (about 5Mb)

Focus is on core synthesized sounds, with audio being mainly constructed (synthesized) instead of reproduced (sampled). 'ready-samples' are used for the drums and as a source for the pad sound. The rest is constructed from basic wave and noise samples, plus VA plus a little FM.

Les Mizzell

----------------------------------------------

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link. Nice piece! I like it but I like this kind of music anyway. :) I've been wondering what a Fusion could really sound like. Some of these sounds are really good - I love the little arpy/Karma thing. The only sound I dislike is that first lead (soprano sax?) sound. The pads sound especially good. The bass and other arps sound pretty digital to me but I suspect that is more of a choice and preference than anything. Overall, the piece sounds more digital to me than analog/TD but it still sounds really good. Probably a 'touch' of really nice warm reverb (Waves Renaissance for example) would make it a little more analog sounding. Really nice job he did on this!

Sioux

Archived