Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MIDI experts for hire?

suraci

This is the fourth time I have tried to get help on this topic, anyone, please.

I live in So Cal, I am willing to travel to LA ( I am near San Diego ) for help putting together a live rig that involves modules and MIDI.

Any knowledgeable (with MIDI and related things)people out there for hire?

The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't followed your posts. Have you listed your equipment and how you want to use it, yet?

I am thinking you needed some Master Control of some sort. If so, this is a tough thing to accommadate these days. Live keyboard playing is no longer being done very much. I'm sure there is a way to solve what you need though.

Find your initial thread posing your problem and post in it. That will bring it to the top again.

I guess i was too vague in those other posts I was labeled a troll. I am learning slowing, but midi and posting!! . I am embarassed to bring them to the top. There are a number of them. One is near the top right now.

Thank you for your concern. I am new to advice on forums!!

The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown

I think the job as a MIDI expert died in the 80´es along with Chick Coreas lust to play that elektronikal things...

MIDI is pretty simple. Can you describe what you want to do? maybe we can help you here

www.thomas.bryla.dk --- Powerbook 15" 1.5 Ghz G4, Logic Pro 7.1, Mackie Onyx 1640 w/ FW card, Yamaha P-250, WX7, Roland V-Combo, V-Synth, AX7, Korg M1-Bryla

Archived