Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

freebies - but questions with them...

Okay, so I lucked out like crazy over the past few days. Work was clearing things out and they gave me a microphone - Crown PCC-160 PZM Mic - and, get this, a 400 mHz G3 Blue and White with a 21" Apple monitor. Free! So anyway, anyone ever worked with this mic. I want to put it through the paces with the kick drum and maybe on bass, but I'm moving soon and things are getting packed... So I'm curious what kind of sound quality it might have. Then there's the computer. I have a Beige G3 already, and wanted to use the RAM from that one in this one. But the Beige G3 is supposed to use PC-66 RAM, while this one needs PC-100. Now, when I bought the three RAM modules for the Beige, they may have been PC-100 (cause you can go up, but not down, eh?) but I can't seem to find out which is which. Any ideas if there are clues on the RAM Modules themselves as to the speed? Also, anybody know what the fastest upgrade I can get is? (WHat horrible English skills I have!) I'm going to upgrade to a G4, but I'd liek the fastest one available. So far, PowerLogix and Sonnet both have 500 mHz, but it seems there should be something faster... Any help is appreciated.
Andrew Mazzocchi

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived