Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Synthesis Tutorial/Books

Omar Awapara

Hello fellows, I'm starting to learn some things about synthesis from the net and forums, but it is not enough, especially without any visual or audible feedback. What books or DVD's would you advise me to get, to get deeply into synthesis. I need to get to know all the basics and further. I guess most of the tutorial will have an analogue aproach that will still be aplicable to digital keyboards, right?

I've searched on amazon.com but there are many books, one that catched my attention was: Power Tools for Synthesizer Programming: The Ultimate Reference for Sound Design (Power Tools Series). But I couldn't find any DVD's. Please, could someone help me in this matter?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Omar Awapara:

Hello fellows, I'm starting to learn some things about synthesis from the net and forums, but it is not enough, especially without any visual or audible feedback. What books or DVD's would you advise me to get, to get deeply into synthesis. I need to get to know all the basics and further. I guess most of the tutorial will have an analogue aproach that will still be aplicable to digital keyboards, right?

I've searched on amazon.com but there are many books, one that catched my attention was: Power Tools for Synthesizer Programming: The Ultimate Reference for Sound Design (Power Tools Series). But I couldn't find any DVD's. Please, could someone help me in this matter?

First, welcome to the forum!

There were several things mentioned in this recent post .

- Bob

Archived