Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yamaha CS-60 mods

POLS

I read a while ago about some mods possible for the CS60. I bought one about 2 months ago took it to a tech to have it look at as one voice was not tracking properly. One voice was at a higher pitch than the rest. I got a call back from the tech and not only one voice was not

tracking the filters were not working at all. Anyway he said that the OSC on all the voice cards were drifting (which is normal on the CS) so he was going to try to make then bit more stable.

I asked my tech about some mods that had circle on the net. One of them being the layer mod and split. The tech told me that it was possible but not advisable because of the construction of the synth and the hardware will not support it.

I then asked for the possibility of Unison and that appears to be an easier mod, so that loos like it's going to be the only mod possible for my CS.

I know thre a couple of CS60s with the layer mod. Anyone have schem for any of these mods?

Thanks

Gear: Gauge Custom Guitar Double Cutaway, Voodoo Amps V-Plex 100w, Fender Silverface Pro-Reverb, Fuchs/Fender ODS, Bob Burt Custom 2x12 cab,Oberheim OB-Xa, Yamaha CS60, Ludwig super classic and classic Drums.

Wanted:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived