Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

S90es for the price of S90

moh

The other day,

I posted saying I had just bought a s90.

A couple of replies said i should have got the newer s90es...although the s90 is still a g8 keyboard!

The shop "turnkey in london", they have a web site,

Rang me today and told me they cannot source a s90 but i can have a s90es for the same price! Yippie i nearly fainted as the lowest price i have seen sofar was £400 more!!

BTW turnkey have some of the lowset prices i have seen... got to plug em after that result !!!

Ok i have to wait till october! but they told me i would be one of the first retail buyers in the uk!! dont know if thats right but hey who cares...

:):):):)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want to pee on your strawberries, but just last week, Digital Village offered me one for £1445...they had one in stock too!

i'm a waiverer though....I already have an S90 & I'm not sure there's enough of a difference to warrant the £600 it'll cost to upgrade (plus the extra length really peeves me)

Don't want to pee on your strawberries, but just last week, Digital Village offered me one for £1445...they had one in stock too!

i'm a waiverer though....I already have an S90 & I'm not sure there's enough of a difference to warrant the £600 it'll cost to upgrade (plus the extra length really peeves me)

Digital Village did me my RD700SX for £1165 - I like them (also, free next day delivery that actually turned up the next day...) :)

Also, I and many others have had problems with Turnkey/Soho Soundhouse in the past - poor service, goods not arriving when specified, or out of stock when claimed otherwise. They are generally pretty cheap though.

Sorry I should have stayed within a earlier topic instead of posting this one as its part of a conversation i was having re:my original decision to buy an s90..

I was reminded that maybe buying a s90 now, wasn't such a good idea! I agreed, but that's all

I could stretch to at the time.

Then I find out I'm getting a s90es for cost (£1390). I was sooo excited i had to post, but didn't wait to find my original topic...

Archived