Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Organ Solo

frenzy1971

Does any one have a midi file or electronically stored sheet music of just the organ solo from Boston's Smokin'?

I'm really wanting to learn it, and can do it from ear, but if i had a midi file i could speed the process up a great deal, or with the sheet music i could learn it faster too.

If you do please send to jfranklinmarkham@hotmail.com

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the organ solo in that song :thu:

http://rock.mididb.com/boston/

Try this and see if it works,its a free one, you can order a more pro midi from the site if you like. I think I'll learn it too. I would be wary of any potential viruses with these type sites. I have used these midis , my computor started developing problems along the same time and we thought it was from this site, but we found out it was my son visiting some sites he shouldn't have :mad: . I saved a lot of them and have no problems as of now. I also use a lot of firewalls and security.

Greg

Originally posted by Rabid:

Besides, this forum would be pretty dead if everyone was required to use Google instead of asking questions here.

:rolleyes:

You're kidding, right?

Frankly, the signal-to-noise ratio on this forum could use some cleaning up... the easiest way to do that is to teach people to search for the info they need first. I'd much rather see a post like "okay, I've got the transcription for the Smokin' organ solo (because I used Google), and I'm wondering what the best fingering is for the 64th-note run in bar X".

But hey, if you enjoy answering the repetitive questions, I'll just give up teaching people, and you can continue to spoon feed them. :thu:

Cheers,

SG

Archived