Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

help with motif rack

s webb

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks....I have a trinity, but had a stage mishap this weekend and am going to be without it for awhile...thought this would be a nice alternative...Haven't played the p90, but did play the p80 in jazz band in college and was somehwat impressed for the $. And it is a lot lighter to move around than my keyboard.

do you mean by mutlitimral that I would be playing both keyboards through the rack?...the trintiy is out of commission for at least a month...I'm thinking the p90 will get me by for a month and then down the road I might get the rack unit....I think that would be lighter than carrying the trinity....even though I like its piano sounds. I got to use a Triton le as a loaner for the weekend and was really disappointed in the piano sounds....really disappointed

My P90 & P120 had a problem transmitting a full range velocity scale via MIDI. It was limited.

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

Archived