Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

PopUps?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
get the mozilla web browser at [url=http://www.mozilla.org]www.mozilla.org[/url] It's a little heavy, but it has the ability to block popups and other nefarious javascript crap.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

get a mac. none of the .exe varieties work on macs, so shit doesnt install like on windows. i have windows at work and its always asking "do you want to install buttscratcher x.4?" "do you want to istall tittywanker 3.1?" "do you want to install nosepicker xp?" never does anything on the mac

It's all about money. Nothing else matters. It's the American way, at least today. Popups are an exemplification of free speech. It's the AMERICAN WAY! Invest in the U.S. Buy stocks. Buy something. Corporations are a good thing. Lobbyists are an extension of the corporation thing, so they must be good too. Tax breaks are good for the average person, 'cause after the rich people get so much extra money, they'll invest in the economy to help the people doing the real work. I call it "trickle on" economics. A "silver shower," 'cause we gave up the gold standard in order to finance WWII. There's no need for a "national" health system in the U.S., 'cause everyone has access to health insurance. Iraq is a menace. Just 'cause. The U.S. can do what it wants, because it works from a "higher moral ground" than the rest of the world. I feel so lucky to get pop-up ads.

Archived