Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

downloadable instrument samples?

Eric Beam

anyone know any downloadable instrument sample sites.. any format or price?

i'd rather download something then wait for a cd..

i'm actually just looking for a good accordion and a harpsichord.

GIGA or akai would be nice..

"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R.I.M, sure, many free and commercial sites. For decent commercial samples in multiple formats, Sonic Implants and Wizoosounds come to mind. Both have some very good and very reasonably priced formats. I'm sure there are many other sites too.

For freebies, check the various soundfont sites. A big and growing list of these freebie sites can be found here:

The Infinite Free Soundfont list

Hope this helps.

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Hi!

If you want downloadable multisamples, check out

www.precisionsound.net

We have products that may interest you. For example the "Weltmeister Accordion". There are lots of MP3 demos on the site.

Other products; Dusty Electric MKII, Kloo Mandolin, Angelic Vocal Pads and more.

Upcoming: Privilege flute and later this year, a big Harpsichord recorded in SAMI studio in Stockholm.

Best regards,

Lars Westin

Yes, hmmm we have had a great success with it. Lots of people that bought it liked it, a lot, so we should port it to Giga to reach out with it, bigger.

For now there is not possible because lack of time. In the future I hope to find time to do a giga version. However the "Kloo Mandolin" has a soundfont version (giga compatible), but that will not help you now... :cry:;)

lars

Archived